Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are pimps..

These two guys really do not care about the people they claim to "represent". If they were genuine they would have something to say about the blood shed that goes on everyday in the hood, the only time I hear Jessie or Al braying is if the crime was committed by someone of another race example: Travon Martin. These two morons pimp slap their own people every chance they get . AL and Jessie actually promote the "professional victim" mentality. The hypocrisy of it all .....

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 2:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Agreed and so would many others from the same race. I once went to this great lecture about how the Affirmative action laws are the modern equivilant to slavery. It was a very interesting lecture. I believe there were videos online of it as well.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• I can't stand either one of them. I'm not black, but I despise the victim mentality. Glorified whining is all it is.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• I agree with you
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Yeah, whenever I see them on TV spouting off, I immediately turn the channel. They have no relevance.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• I agree with you.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• I bet you thought you were gonna post this and get everyone riled up again lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• We understand what they trying to say sometimes.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Racism is a big business. If they wanted to bring communities together they would be putting themselves out of a job.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Agreed
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Agreed
    marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 5:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2013