Please calculate an estimated due date for me?

A. had last sexual contact 15 weeks ago. It is believed her last period was in Mid October and was very light so she may or may not have been pregnat at the time. What would A's estimated due date be? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id say mid july not sure tho
    u need to go have an ultra sound to be sure
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 9:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

This site has a calculator.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 9:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Well I would think July on so.But you really need to go see a doctor its not good for the baby.You need care for that baby.There the doctor can tell you a due date & anything esle.
    Anonymous

• July...that was exactly when I got pregnant, was in October, I had my last menstrual cycle early October and got pregnant October 22nd, my EDD was July 15th
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• A. is already in hospital care at this time but has to be rehydrated before they will begin to perform any tests or procedures on her. Thank you for your concern.
    Anonymous