was this my bloody show?

earlier today at my doctors appointment they stretched my cervix to get labor going. . I just went to the bathroom and there was a little blood. . It was like a pinkish discharge. .im pretty confident that this was what they call your bloody show? If so it says i could go into labor anytime? Does this mean it could be soon? and how much blood is there supposed to be? is it just a little or alot. . Cause mine was just a little. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your real close.. good luck!
    Anonymous

• If it is your bloody show, yes you can go into labor anytime. It could be super soon..........or another couple weeks......to a month. I'm not sure exactly what the show looks like, as I didn't see mine with my first son. But it sounds like that is what it is.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i read 24-48 hours after a bloody show labor can begin..i had mine and like 36 hours later my water broke! mine looked like a bloody booger (sorry tmi) just to give you a picture
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009