Help me decide on dinner :)

my ex *finally* gave me some money yesterday for child support. it's only a hundred bucks but hey, its a hundred bucks i didnt have before. i took the girls to the dollar store today and let them spend $10 there. they also LOVE chinese and i was thinking of using the money to order some. but im sort of put off because i just ordered pizza last night and there is still half a pizza leftover, which we could still eat tomorrow but i hate to be an 'eat out' junkie. the girls are not interested in pizza tonight anyway so if i dont get the chinese, it'll be breakfast for dinner. im just debating whether to save the $20 id spend on chinese for something else or just indulge!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Get ice cream or a pie or something, or take your kids to Dairy Queen. If not that, I'd save the $20 and indulge with it later, maybe over the weekend, instead of ordering out twice in a row. Make it special.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Get something to go with the rest of the pizza. a watermelon and pasta salad maybe?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• I want your Chinese place! We have 5 here and I have never spent under $35!!!

I say save it for next week or a few days if you had pizza last night, and get something else to accompany the left over pizza maybe??

But I am always down for Chinese!!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Get chinese! Indulge yourselves and feel no guilt. There's no guilt at all that I can see.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Like the idea of saving it to eat out later.Pizza treat yesterday ,have a treat next week...Chinese does sound good .Spread out the fun.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2013