BLT Pizza

Have any of you had this? My boyfriend got one with his sister while he was away and said it was delicious, but it sounds gross to me. Pizza crust, sauce, cheese, and bacon, then topped with lettuce and tomato as soon as it comes out of the oven.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 5:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Shred the lettuce, it is wonderful we put ranch dressing on the crust as sauce, it is like taco pizza but we like it better, we put tons of green onion on ours.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• ya ,copied it off a copycat sight ...is it from CPK ? I don't remember but it had me lightly toss the lettuce and tomato with Ranch before adding.Very light sauce and I think we used Swiss cheese.It was much better than I expected.Though the pizza wasn't sizzling when I added the lettuce...hot but not roof of mouth burning hot.Everyone ate and we have had it a few more times.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Sounds OK- but I would have to take off the lettuce.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Why not. We did taco pizza once, but of course it didn't have pizza sauce on it. Have had potato and turkey pizza before too. Never hurts to try it. Could always scrape off the lettuce and tomato.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• I agree with mrsmom. I would take the lettuce off but the rest sounds great.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• We have made them, the lettuce and tom were put on after it came out of the oven :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

• It's the lettuce that sounds gross to me. The rest would be pretty good, I think.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2013