Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I obtain protective supervision of IHSS for my son, my son is 5 years old and he has been diagnosed autism, development delay, seizures, cross eyes, how do I get that and what is the procedure ? Thanks for all of you input for my issure!

Answer Question

Asked by ShanShan328 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Are you asking for help at home? Help at school?

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

  • IHSS is in home supportive services. Is the child NOT in your home? Or is this happening when you're away at work?

    If there is a problem with the caregiver, you contact the agency from which you got the caregiver and you find another one.

    Answer by gdiamante at 7:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.