Might be tmi but I need help

I just moved in with my boyfriend about 5 months ago and so far everything has been ok but not great in bed. Recently he has just been giving me a perverted feeling tho and I hate it. Like everytime he wants to have sex he will get out all of our toys and put porn on to watch which was ok when it was every once in a while but at this point it is just really getting under my skin and I don't like him to even touch me now. I don't like having sex anyways so this is just really starting to bother me. I have told him before that I don't want to always have sex like that and he just blows me off.
When I first started dating him he made some smart a** remark about his ex because she asked him one night if they they could just have regular sex and I didn't really know what he meant by that but now I know why she said that. It is just really bothering me. So tell me what you ladies think. Am I just being stupid or is it odd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• no your not stupid it seems odd he might have a sex addiction and i have heard about men like that and its creepy cause you never know what he might ask you to do next,
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately he showed signs of this before and you didn't really see it. I think you've got to sit him down and talk to him about this outside of when the sex actually happens. Let him know you're not comfortable with it anymore. Let him know exactly what you like and don't like because men need to see it black and white sometimes. This is really a big deal so its important that you come to an agreement that you both can be happy with if you want your relationship to go to the next level.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I dont think ur being odd ...hell sex is a big part in a realationship and in a marraige but u have a upper hand b/c ur not married... and it's easy for u to tell him no more ..i would if i were not happy sex is suppose to be good feel good not creepy is he ur first? good luck
    Karenhj26

Answer by Karenhj26 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• your not being odd...my husband wants it in the back door alot and he likes it rough...it bugs me alot ....
    Anonymous

• No, you aren'tt being odd...but you don't like sex anyway? Its probably your subconsious telling you that you aren't really into this guy. And everyone should be "allowed" to have just plain ol sex once in a while. Thats what creates a connection instead of it just being f%#&ing...sounds like he might be avoiding being intimate emotionally.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have to be honest on this one and I don't mean to be rude at all. I think you're LUCKY to even have a man to WANT to do things like that with you. I have been WANTING my husband to be like that in bed with me. Toys, movies, etc and he's so boring! I guess I'm more like a man when it comes to sex and he is the EXACT opposite of me. He NEVER wants it and when he does it's always BORING and the same old stuff. So I really wish I could help you out here. Sorry. I wish you the best of luck on this I really do.
    JenStricklin77

Answer by JenStricklin77 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• You're not odd.
    If you aren't into what he is into, that should tell you something. It should also tell you something if he has these predilections and doesn't do what you like. Sex in a relationship is about bonding, sharing and loving. Not just getting off all the time.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009