Anybody use Ab cuts?

If so does it work for you, did you see results. NOw, granted you have to excerise with it. But, do you feel they've worked?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 10:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• why waste money on stuff like that?
    don't use pills, shakes, wierd or strict diets- just count claories and /or eat clean/well , work out and drink water.

*I have not heard of this stuff-but I assume it's a pill? I'd be checking side effects and looking to see if it's a scam for sure before I tried it- at the very least.

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I stay away from pills in general. But from what I'm reading online, it's a very expensive version of something that can be bought for less. It also doesn't appear to be particularly effective. I would strongly encourage you to focus on eating right and exercising.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:10 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• musicpisces- I do excersise and eat right. I was just trying to see, as these are free of any kind of diet pill. it's omega 3 and such. but thanks for your input, i was hoping to have someone who has used them.
    Sillylins

Comment by Sillylins (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2013