God help my diet!

I won't do It often because I want to reach my weight loss goal, but I just found the best snack. It was the breakfast of champions for me, actually--okay, okay, I'd never let my kids eat it for breakfast, but it's been a stressful couple of days. I put two York Peppermint Patties on a graham cracker and stuck it in the microwave for about ten seconds, spread the chocolate a little and stuck it in for ten more. (It was the s'mores that got me thinking of warm gooey chocolate, thanks a lot!) So rich and minty, I know what my PMS food is liable to be for a while.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Put a layer of the peppermint patties in the middle of a batch of brownies. Really yummy.

And my DD just ate a piece of cheesecake for breakfast. It has cream cheese and eggs in it, right?!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• O....M....G.....

Heh, not so good Ballad not so good!!!

I was thinking of making a chicken pot pie for breakfast, so I'm not much better
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I settled on a corn tortilla with a slice of pastrami
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Bill Cosby did a whole routine on that, how chocolate cake was okay to give his kids for breakfast because it had milk, wheat, and eggs in it. Hilarious.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2013