Am newly married and now my husband has to work out of state and I can't go with him yet how do I handle this.I feel so sad right now that he will have to leave me.I fear it will affect us and the family we are trying to build

Ucheeee28

Asked by Ucheeee28 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• How do you mean? Since you're posting this in Trying to Conceive, I take it you mean how do you manage to conceive when he's home?

Start by tracking your ovulation. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" so you know when you're fertile. It works! And as you figure out your cycle, then figure out his home visits around that.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• You have to do what you can do. It will take lots and trust and faith. But, you will get through this. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Why can't you go with him? How long will you have to be apart? How often can he come home? Can you skype or at least talk on the phone on the days you have to be apart? It won't be easy, but it can be done.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• If you're newly married an not secure in your relationship (that he will leave you) then WHY THE HELL are you trying to bring a child into it?
    If you don't have trust, you don't HAVE a marriage! Let's re-evaluate, shall we?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• You will need to adjust to more responsibility but you can do it. Stay in touch often with him and discuss things together.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2013