The Leaker from NSA?

What's your thoughts on the leaker. Hero or Traitor?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 2:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• "Our government will get him and bring him back. "
    What is the point? The damage was done. If they do find him overseas, he will not be treated like a American with constitutional rights. No judge no jury, no due process, and indefinite detention.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• really neither. Hero is thrown around way to much and by definition what he did doesn't make him a hero. Brave yes. American people have a right to know that they are having their convos and texts recorded and observed.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I agree with Lostsoul I don't know if I would go so far as to say he is a hero, but he is definitely brave.

I would not call him a traitor because our alliance shouldn't be to our current government but to the citizen's of our country and it's founding principles.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I'm going to say somewhere in between. There's a lot of wiggle room between those two choices. We haven't heard all he has to say, so I think it depends on what else he exposes.

I've got to say I am surprised at the lack of outrage over the breach of privacy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• What disturbs me is that he may face the death penalty for treason. His offense was divulging confidential information because he saw an abuse of power and a threat to freedom. On the other hand, the Fort Hood shooter shouted, "allahu akhbar" (sp?) and killed some of his fellow soldiers. Capital punishment was not mentioned and Obama labeled it "workplace violence".
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• He knows he did wrong when he did it. Leaving the country like he did. Our government will get him and bring him back. he will not be getting out of jail anytime soon.
    Our govenment says he is a trator. I just think he is stupid.

Answer by louise2 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2013