How do you guys level up so fast?

I'm 60 credits away from my level. It's taken me over a year. then again I wasn't very active on here for over 6 months. lol

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 2:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Just being active and getting vote ups. You could hang out i the c4c section and they give tons of vote ups and BAs so you could level up fast that way.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Oh...it seems like an eternity! LOL! I'll bump you!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Being on here regularly, using your Bumps & Vote Ups & answering questions. Just wait til you get into the 40's- it will take you forever to level up b/c the credits to go get higher & higher!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I will have 3913 points to go after answering this one. It's taken me months to get this far on this level. I don't pay that much attention to the levels. Some people use all of their vote ups for points. I just don't want to wait for the page loads when I vote people up so I only do it while I am reading a question and going through the answers.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• It would be nice if there were boxes you could check for the answers you wanted to vote up, then click just once at the end of the list of answers and have to wait only once for the page to reload.

Just being on the site, reading and responding, although you get to where you don't notice the levels that much unless you're about to turn over to the next one.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Being on here daily helps.

Answer by louise2 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I've been on here for years and am only just now at Level 24.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Magic.
    saraadria

Answer by saraadria at 3:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Fortunately, it looks like they're changing or getting rid of most of it, so it won't matter anymore.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2013