Sunburst Pageant

I want to enter my 4 month old daughter in a pageant. What should she wear, like what do you do with a 4 month old at a pageant. lol Its just for fun, no make-up. just natural look. But tell me bout anything and everything about a pageant, nothing bad!.

MommyOct.31

Asked by MommyOct.31 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you could look around online, and at sample photos from your local artsy photographers to see what is photogenic. the most popular one in my city has a mall display and for babies, it is usually white clothes. i think it's amazing you have the energy! have fun. oh yeah, i like the Koala Kids clothes from Babies-R-Us, and the finer dept. stores have great layette clothes--that is probably what you would expect a 4-month old to be in, but you could do something surprising...i think Ralph Lauren always has cool stuff. I remember some great catalog stuff, too.
    elizapark

Answer by elizapark at 9:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2009