if you have talked to your husband to stop wstching porn and he dont what do you do?

See my husband watches it on his phone and when I ask him about it he says its an old search but I know different I told him I didn't like it because I feel its still cheating because your still looking at a female naked but he still does it and still espects me to have sex with him what do I do

irritated2014

Asked by irritated2014 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• Decide if you can live with it because he's made it clear he isn't going to stop just because you asked him to. If you can live with it, forget about it. If you can't, move on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• How can you feel so threaten by the notion your husband is watching a stranger naked on the net? I say get rid of your insecurities, and the marriage will be fine....there will come a time when the porn will no longer interest him......

Answer by older at 5:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• It is the same thing as if a stranger stands right in front of him at you house in public were ever he looks at it the only difference. Is he can't reach out and touch its still a person just like if you had a husband who was sexting on the internet how would you feel I mean like you said there strangers right
    irritated2014

Comment by irritated2014 (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• It is the same thing as if a stranger stands right in front of him at you house

Yeah, that's called a strip club. That's also normal and has nothing to do with you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. If it bothers you that much and you've tried taking to him and asking him to stop then dump him? Counseling? I don't know. Good luck.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 5:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Did you ever watch a chick flick (example: The Notebook), and when it was over you wanted to be extra snuggly with your husband? Tell him you love him? Maybe even be romantic?

It was an emotional response that was a reaction to an image on a screen.

You need to choose your battles. If porn has replaced sex, if porn has caused him to lose family and relationships, if porn has resulted in the loss of his job, then fight about it. There are worse things that can happen in a marriage.

Maybe make your own video? Send naughty texts? Skype sex? Strip tease for him? Instead of complaining about porn, BE HIS PORN

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• The thing is I have had for kid and my body type was not made for that and has not healed he don't understand. That. So he trys to blame me for him watching porn so it has taking over his sex life and espects me to be at his bec and call And can't do it so he says that he watches it cause I don't give it to him enough
    irritated2014

Comment by irritated2014 (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• If he cannot admit he is watching it, is watching it too much, and its interfering with being intimate with his wife, than he has a problem.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• How long has it been since you gave birth? Aren't you satisfying each other's needs in other ways?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• When I got married I expected there to be porn watching. But, he was very addicted. We hardly had sex, most nights I had to beg for it. There was sexual abuse issues in his past so it was a senstive topic. I never did get through to him, and for many reasons besides that one I had to end the marriage. HE turned it around like I was insecure and had a problem. I tried everything spicing up our relationship, working out and joining him in viewing. IT became clear that he had a addiction, he even admitted it but didn't do anything to change it, much like alot of issues in the relationship. good luck
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2013