Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Mailing a return... Help.

So I got a cute baiting suite online. The top is to small. I've never returned anything that I've bought online and its not a local store so how do I return it for a larger size? I have a return slip with it but if I mail it back how do I pay for it tt come back? Ugh this sucks :( I hate big boobs lol and I got my right size 34 d but it must run small. The cup is what doesn't fit so should I go to a 34 dd?

Answer Question

Asked by skinnyslokita at 5:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Shopping

Level 31 (49,833 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • There are probably instructions on the back of the shipping label. If they offer free return shipping there would be a label.
    If not, take it to the post office, make sure you get delivery confirmation so you have record that they received it.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

  • Will they charge me to resend it back to me?

    Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

  • Look on the Web site. There's often a link near the bottom that says "FAQ" or "Return Policy" that will instruct you on how to proceed. If the company pays for return shipping, there will be a link to print a prepaid mailing label. If not, you'll have to pay the shipping, but the Web site should tell you everything.

    Answer by Ballad at 6:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

  • Where did you buy this suit from?

    I may be able to help you quite a bit. Send me a message if you would rather not announce it to the world.

    Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

  • There should be a phone number to call on the return slip. If so, you should call and ask the best way to return it. Depending on the company, you may need a return authorization number and you may be able to be reimbursed the shipping fees.

    If you aren't able to call them, simply write on the return slip the size you would like to exchange it for and write down an alternative item, size, or color you would like in the event that one isn't available. The returns department may not be able to call you if your 1st choice isn't available. If they are unable to make the exchange, then they will refund the money back to the card you used to make the original purchase.

    Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

  • You should look up the return policy on the company's website or call their customer service to find out if they charge to return the item. Some stores allow you to print a postage-paid return label from their site. Others include the postage-paid label with your order in case of returns. Some also include pre-printed labels that aren't pre-paid. Always read the return policy in detail before you buy anything from any store.

    Answer by hellokittykat at 8:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

  • They pay for the return. I figured it out by going to their site.

    Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.