....BABY HUNGRY!!!! AHHH!!

I hate wanting a baby so bad! I've had people tell me that babysitting will help compensate, but it doesn't..all that does is make it worse!! I have a 4 yr. old and I really want another one, but the time is not right quite yet. There are some days my hormones go stupid on me and I sit there crying for hours over wanting a baby!...What is wrong with me!? And IS there a way to make it go away...besides getting prego!?

excited2bemommy

Asked by excited2bemommy at 8:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The heart wants what it wants. But if it's not the right time, you'll just have to make your head win out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Every once in awhile, I still get the baby itch. But then I think back to labor & delivery, 2 am feedings, smelly diapers, mountains of laundry, potty training, temper tantrums.....and then I think maybe it's ok that I can't have anymore.

Have you thought about volunteering at a hospital to get your "baby fix"?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2013