I need ideas on a kindergarden graduation party!!!

I am giving my son a graduation party for kindergarden. But I don't have a lot of ideas. As for food and activities, and party favors. I really want to do graduation related things. As for the food, I'm doing pigs in the blanket, and chocolate graduation cap candy pops, but what else??? I know I want to have them make their own caps, but I don't know with what??? And what are some games for them??? And what kind of favors should I get???

MEC87

Asked by MEC87 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Look on www.birthdayinabox.com. The site has all sorts of party favors and decorations, mostly for birthdays, but you might get some ideas. I think you could just make caps out of cardboard, felt, and yarn.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Is he going into Kindergarten or did he just finish a year in kindergarten? I think an end-of-the school year party is cool...it doesn't take away from the actual graduation he'll have when he really does graduate. But a graduation for kindergarten is a bit much. Are you going to have one every year?
    Anonymous