What is your biggest distraction?

In an effort to make my move easier, I have decided to get rid of some of my clutter. I'm actually doing fairly well but tonight just find myself getting so distracted. I have a tiny apartment but I still find myself getting "lost" in another room when I go to put something away in that room. I just can't seem to focus and keep getting sidetracked.

Please tell me I'm not alone. Tips on staying focused?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 9:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I rarely get dis...
    what were you talking about again?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Can you focus on one room, and just put the stuff to go to another room in a pile so you can take it all at once?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Mostly the desire to simply sit on my ass. Most times after I fold laundry I just sit on the floor searching for the will to get up and actually put the clothes away lol. I do it in the morning too when I'm getting dressed. I just sit lol. Ugh.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2013