What is your reason for asking questions on here?

Is it really to seek advice and get answers or is it for validation to see how many people respond and bump your question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes it is to seek advice, sometimes it is to get opions on a decision I need to or have made sometimes it is just for fun... I don't care about bumps. Responses are nice... you know... because that is why you come here but it is not a competition for me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• advice and to have fun
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I have no life...

and once in awhile- I have some question I really could use some help with

: )

*points don't matter - I was here just as much before we started this system
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• If I post a question in the main sections - like food or parenting or whatever - it really is for advice or is a real question. I like to post in the religious sections because I like to hear how people think and believe, and I like to share and learn and have conversations. I don't ask that many questions, though - I tend to answer more than ask.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I didn't say anything about points. I just asked if people are seeking validation.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Oh, and I agree with chorlotsomtimes - I was here before the points, they don't matter to me.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• *charlotsomtimes, sorry. i'm dragging today, ds woke me up waaaaaay too early ;)
    bandgeek521

• To get answers. I don't seek validation. It's pretty much all entertainment.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• *Of course we want people to answer and whatnot- otherwise, why bother?

But it isn't like I get depressed or go cry if my questions don't get answered or bumped...
    some people here seem to take things way to seriously though ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I'm mainly here to share stories or experiences with other moms from all different backgrounds. And it's fun.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2013