Ever need a bit of validation...well now you get the chance.... post your situation here, and we can all agree with you 100% adult content

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• blowing kisses

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• 100%? Hrm...

Dancing With the Stars, America's Got Talent, and all those other similar shows on the big 4 networks are the worst thing to happen to broadcast tv and must be destroyed. They have taken away all motivation to create intelligent, interesting scripted tv shows, and left us with lowest common denominator fluff like Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• yes butterfly
    you are 100% correct
    sweetpea kissing IS adorable
    so glad you posted it
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• NP
    although i have seen Big Bang in years AND i have never even heard of 2 broke girls
    i agree 100%
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• People say I have an attitude because I tell them to check with their doctor for personal and embarrassing problems instead of posting it in a public forum. And I tried to care that they don't like my alleged attitude, but I couldn't. They are so mean to me. ( Hard to type that with a straight face.)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• i think you can let the house go to pot in the Summer, as long as you have a beautiful garden
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I'm perfect! :P
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• attitude and means is just what the doctor ordered
    (if someone were to call an make an appointment with a medical professional)

your 'alleged attitude' is always correct, thank you for giving your helpful suggestions
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I love pineapple.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Lost, you are so perfect, it is hard to imagine how perfect you are

(however, your avatar needs changing, as it is this black box, that trips me up often when i see it, it looks like another member who has a black box avatar, and that member not so perfect...please change it....thank you) :)
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2013