What r the chances

What are the chances of me having my baby early the second time around? I had my first baby 8 days early, and this pregnacy im having a big baby. Im 31.5 weeks, and i look like im 40 weeks, Im a very small girl and iv gained 30 pounds already and im all baby

LoveWinds

Asked by LoveWinds at 10:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Babies come when they want to. I was told 2nd babies come faster but my 2nd one didn't he came 3 days before he's due date. My midwife kept saying I would have him 4-5 weeks early and he was big too. It looked like I was carrying twins! My 1st was 2 weeks early.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• yeah it looks like im carrying twins haha
    LoveWinds

Comment by LoveWinds (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I carried big with both my pregnancies. The first one came two weeks early and I was huge with my second have loads and loads of braxton hicks and even got a shot to stop them around 32 weeks. The last four weeks of my pregnancy every time i went to the doctor, not dialated. I finally had a c-section at 39 weeks because i was so uncomfortable he wouldn't have come out on his own. So I wouldn't get your hopes up for the baby to come out sooner. Good Luck and congrats.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• My first two went over due and the other two came early. It just depends.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I'm 28 almost 29 weeks and I look like Im ready to pop. Don't go by looks. Babys will come when they are ready. Their brains send chemical messages to your body to let you know that it's time. Unless you are going to have complications, induction isn't necessary. I wouldn't worry if he or she is a little early. 37 weeks is full term but they can be delivered safely before that.

Don't worry too much. Just let it happen.
    KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 2:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2013