Have you ever removed all toxins from you house and health??

I finally made the decision to go green and I loved it so much, I am helping others do it. No pressure, just leaving it open for you to message me if you wanted to make the change as I have.

Doesn't require you to do anything more then you already do. Actually it was extremely easy to do and I am a single mom, who now saves money, time, and lives a clean life! So excited!!!!

Have you gone green?? Do you want to??

Nickcole23

Asked by Nickcole23 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Health

• Personally, I'm a big fan of toxins.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I never used chemicals aside from Bleach, Mr.Clean & Windex. No pesticides. No fabric softener or dryer sheets. The most toxic things in your home are rugs & plastic shower curtains just to name a few. Any toys that have a really bad plastic/rubber odor should be tossed too. Maybe this helped you go green a little :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• It's really easy to switch. There's literally a ton of products in the store that you can get. Although Vinegar and Baking Soda are the best things ever for cleaning. I've never found a product that works better than those.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Nope, not interested. My ex was very green and truly he pissed me off so much with it all I've gone completely in the opposite direction.

Answer by missanc at 11:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• lol... it's kinda funny because I was gonna post something similar today. Mine was going to be about Global Warming though... I've been watching these documentaries on Netflix about climate change, global warming, etc. & while I don't plan on becoming totally over the top about it, I'd def. like to do my part & make some changes..... Def. open to suggestions..... =)
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• There's a documentary called Chemerical. It used to be on Netflix, and I think maybe HULU. It's a start to finish walkthrough of how to go completely chem free - cleaning products, food, even your deodorant and makeup. If you're serious about it, it's a lot of work and takes a while. The upside is you'll spend a lot less on just about everything, which is why I use some of it. We haven't gone as extreme as making our own deodorant or mixing my own makeup, though.

I think calling it "extremely easy" is disingenuous, unless you're talking about switching to some brand of green cleaning products and not doing the other changes to the rest of your life.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• There's literally a ton of products in the store that you can get.

If that's how you're doing it...you're doing it wrong.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I stopped buying Windex for a while and just filled a spray bottle up water and white vinegar. That worked pretty well, but then around Christmas time Windex came out with pine-scented spray and I couldn't resist :( Haven't needed more window cleaner since lol. I also clean our turtle tank out with baking soda and vinegar in lieu of Lysol but that's mostly because I'm afraid of missing some when I rinse it out and put the turtle back in it. That's about as far as I've gone lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I like my toxins.
    When I die they won't have to embalm me.

Not buying what you're selling. Sorry.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Im not selling anything.
    Nickcole23

Comment by Nickcole23 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2013