I have heard people complain about it, but this is the first time I have seen it...

The mommy posting the contents of the first time on the potty on FB, nasty.

Have you posted your child's "leavings" for your friends and family to enjoy on FB or do you find this completely disgusting?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 11:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I should start doing that for myself! When I feel accomplished after taking a dump.. why not share it with the world?

Some mothers... shakes head.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• depends if it's detailed if so that is nasty. But if people say "Tommy went potty in the big potty for the first time" then i see nothing wrong with it.
    I don't have FB so I can't post things like that for all to see
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Nope, don't really want to know about bathroom issues. Gross!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• There's one whose child had a ginormous diaper blowout in her crib, and for whatever reason, she decided she needed a picture after she took the baby out. We're talking smeared corner to corner, rails to wall, in a top down picture that showed every smear and chunk. She uses it to compare other bad things that happen, as in "Child fell down and skinned her knee, lots of blood, but it wasn't as bad as this: (crib picture here)

She doesn't do it often enough to warrant blocking, but it's happened enough I think I'm now immune to all fecalphile parents.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I have an ADULT friend who posts his "leavings" once in a while... usually I guess it's first thing in the morning, so by the time I get up it's been reported and taken down.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I find it completely disgusting. I think this would be a "take my word for it" kind of situation.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Yum!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:06 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Uhhhh no.. I don't share injuries or lost teeth pictures either. I saw one where my friends husband had a big was of spit up in his hair and that was just gross. And stupid.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I have never seen that, and I hope I never do.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2013

• nope, I just said something like my son used the potty for the first time, so proud of him. ANd when he's pooped I just say he did it, he finally pooped on the potty. one step closer to underwear. I don't sit and describe his BM. I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't want to hear what my son did.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2013