Worried!!!!!!

I haven't had my period since April i have been to the doctor they have done numerous testes and they all have been negative until last week they did a blood test and i just got the result and it's negative now the question is where is my period?. because i have no insurance my Dr told told me to call hospitals to see if they will help me and i have no idea where to start. any suggestion ladies i would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Health

• This belongs in HEALTH, not Special Needs.
    AS for what's wrong it could be menopause, PCOS, stress, a side affect of medications, or stress, etc. It depends on your MEDICAL HISTORY, etc. You're not going to get answers from strangers on the internet. that is what doctors are for. I suggest looking for a new one.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• A Dr. can give you a prescription to start your period again. It's very common to happen. Call him back & demand a prescription to help restart your period.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Maybe you had an anovulatory cycle? Is there a way that you can get Medicaid?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 1:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Special Needs.... really????
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• And here we thought getting rid of the recat button was a good idea :/
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• "numerous tests"
    Were these all pregnancy tests or did they test for other things that could prevent your period from coming? Just asking because when I was in my early 20s my period stopped due to hormone levels (specifically prolactin) being too high. It could have signalled a fairly serious condition, but fortunately it didn't. I went on bc pills for a year which caused my period to be regular and allowed my hormone levels to even out.

Answer by missanc at 1:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• What's changed since April? Did you lose a lot of weight? Are you under more stress?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2013