Too much? adult content

This is the new anti-drunk driving campaign in the UK. I suggest not letting little kids watch it: http://youtu.be/TADO4LG29bs

TMI Tagged for scariness, not language or nudity

Too much, or just right to get the message across?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• fuck that scared me! I wasn't expecting that. I don't really think it gets the message across to be honest. People can see this ads over and over and they can getting bloodier but some people are stupid and selfish and don't care what can happen if they get behind the wheel drunk.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I live in the UK, those 'THINK' adverts can be quite disturbing! But as LostSoul88 stated, the adverts can keep getting worse, but some people just dont care about that! If someone wants to get in their car and drive when their drunk, that advert isnt going to stop them.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I live in the UK,

Curious - do they air them before watershed?
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Curious - do they air them before watershed?

I'm pretty sure they do, think I use to see them on in the mornings when I was a kid.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• People who aren't going to drink and drive don't need ads to tell them not to. People who are going to drink and drive can see all the bloody ads in the world, and they won't change their behavior.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• You could give someone a heart attack trying to prevent a car accident.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• OMG that was freaky. I agree with Ryansmom, someone could have a heart attack over that!
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 8:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Wow..Its a good thing they went pee first! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Woooah! That made me almost pee myself...wasnt expecting that at all...no matter what ads are put out people are gonna do what they want to do.
    monkeytoes552

Answer by monkeytoes552 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2013