Hmmmm!!

You ladies tell me. Am I overreacting?

My now ex and I was talking about coming up with our own business. He was talking about the price that it may be be, and he came up with 12,000. He asked me how we were going to come up with all that money. Then he asked me if I would strip... He's asked me this a few times. Although I don't mind 'dancing. But the man that's suggesting it, is suppose to be the same man to protect me. To top it off, his EX WIFE is a stripper. Hmm, did he convince her to do it? Or is trying to turn me into her? I don't know. I just know strippers make great money!! I've done googling, and I can so use the easy money right now, were both struggling.
The reason why I broke it off with him is because I feel as if he's taking this whole being an attractive female to his advantage.(Strip) I mean, it's no confidence that his ex and I would be strippers. Again, I thought of doing this, don't know if I'll actually go through with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• if you want to degrade yourself go for it but take over the business 100% if you're the one financing it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I am curious to know what business you are trying to start together?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• He wants to do a small business selling tobacco, snacks, drinks, etc.
    There's a lot of little businesses like that around here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Hmmmm Trolling or Polling....................lol
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 7:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Don't start a business with a man who is pushing you into stripping for the seed money unless stripping is what you really want to do. It doesn't sound like you're on board with the plan. He's your ex for a reason, and having a business partnership with an ex sounds like a very bad idea to me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I am NOT trolling. I don't even know what polling means.
    That's question is REAL! Oh my gosh. Lol. Does it sound fake?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• It does sound a little unreal. But we've got Judge Judy on the TV here, so it's not too beyond the pale compared to some of what I'm hearing!

Straight out NO. No businesses with the ex. And since there are already a lot of little businesses of this type in your area, I wouldn't open another. The market sounds saturated already.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• and what is he going to do to earn money for this venture?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• I think you know the answer here, you don't want to strip then don't do it. I would say that if the man thinks it's ok for his woman to be up there stripping then what else would he be ok with. That's the question you have to ask yourself. I wouldn't join any venture with him. If he doesn't understand you not wanting to do it then dump him. good luck
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• You deserve someone better.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2013