Ok this sounds strange but is anyone else haveing a problem with b.o?

Ok so i have never had to use deodorant which im useing now or had this problem before this is my 4th pregnancy and i stink ive been having to take two showers a day and with a 5 and 3 year old its a challange and i have dandruff but my hair is oily at the same time ive had to stop useing conditioner i dont know what to do just hopeing someone else has had the same problem and they found a way to fix it im a mess i know.

CASSANDRA56745

Asked by CASSANDRA56745 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have always had a problem with BO... I went to my doctor and he gave me aluminum chorlide to put on at night.. it helps, i guess it drys out the pores.... but i only got it because i would ALWAYS sweat heavily, in school i would always wear a jacket and wear white and black shirts because i was embarrased. I would sweat even when i was cold.. shaking even...
    Anonymous

• Blame it on the hormones, sweets.

They affect your body in ways that are sometimes just downright disgusting. The only thing at this point you can do is to try to find a way to 'fix' the B.O. or cover it up, and take heart that it only lasts as long as you're pregnant.

For underarm funk, I use this stuff called Oyin Funk Butter....you can buy it online at oyin.com. Awesome stuff. Its even better than my Dove Clinical Strength Deo.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 10:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Do you drink a lot of water? That can sometimes help:)
    Anonymous