My couch pillows are getting lumpy! What is the best product to restuff them with for a firm tailored look?

BETH10102000

Asked by BETH10102000 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Home & Garden

• buy foam from the craft store
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• You can also buy pillow stuffing at a sewing or craft sore.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Either the foam or stuffing is great. The foam requires some exact measurements. I have gotten some pillows to be super firm by using stuffing, but it has always taken more than I thought. Just keep on adding it (and get it well into the corners) until it is the firmness you want.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 5:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Down.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• There's all different types of density foam you can buy online at any upholstery store. Fabric stores might also carry them but the selection may be limited. You can also ask a local seamstress for advice or someone at a sewing/fabric store can advise you. Google "Upholstery Foam" I recommend getting a dense, firm foam because they're more comfortable and last longer.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 5:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2013