Do you think Hillary Clinton will become the first woman president?

I know 2016 seems far away. She has denied she will run, but it sure looks like she will. If she does, would you vote for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't say if I would vote for her until I know all of the candidates, (I'm libertarian). But honestly, I feel like she has too many "haters" to become president. I think she's a pretty awesome woman though.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Depends on who she is running against.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Depends who she's pissed off recently. The primary reason (no pun intended) she lost last time was infighting in the Dem party. A lot of behind the scenes manipulation was going on to back Obama, not because they thought he was the better choice, but because they were pissed at Hillary and didn't want to deal with her. Members of Bill Clinton's campaign and staff were loud and proud about going to the Obama camp early on, mainly as retaliation for things that happened during his administration and her Senate race/term.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:03 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I will vote for who is right at the time
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Depending on who else is running.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• i will be surprised if she ran, just a feeling that she will not

would i vote for her? will have to see who is running, can not say i would or would not
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I, too, think it depends on who is running. I wouldn't vote for her just because she is a woman, I'd have to agree with her over the rest of the candidates, whoever they may be at the time.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Not sure if she will run but if she does, I probably will vote for her.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• i dunno...depends on who else is running. i dont feel any animosity towards her (at this point) so i could see myself voting for her. but she'll be the same age as McCain was in 2008 and he got a lot of "he's so old" comments. plus her health isnt the best. those things may hold her back.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I don't think she will become the first Woman President. I think she has to many strikes against her right now. I wouldn't vote for her as I don't agree with her the majority of the time but I WOULD vote for another woman if I thought she was the best person for the job.

It's never bothered me if they were male/female/white/black/green/whatever. I just want someone in there that can pull both parties together and get them to work for the good of the nation without digging us deeper in debt. It's been a long long time since we've had anyone like that.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2013