Nausea bracelet

anyone that has tried the nausea bracelet, does it work?

thx

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I would say it's a gimmick, but let's wait to see what other responses you get.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Is it a pair of seabands? Elastic bracelets with a small plastic ball that presses on the nerve in the wrist that connects to the inner ear? I've used those with some success for motion sickness, and they were originally invented for sailors who got seasick. I wouldn't say they're a cure-all, and they didn't keep me from vomiting for months on end when I was pregnant, but they might help with mild to moderate nausea.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I used the seabands when I went on a cruise. They worked for that, but not when I was pregnant. If you have light nausea it might help, I vomited the entire 9 months and went through multiple meds before finding one that worked enough that I only got sick once/day instead of all day.

Answer by missanc at 2:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• it has to do with pressure points.

i just have light nausea right mow . eh. if i eat constantly it goes away, but i don't want to have to literally be eating every second.. lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• My daughter says they help with motion sickness. Have you tried the preggo pops? You can also try sniffing a lemon. You don't have to eat it, just cut it open and smell it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Waste of money, IMO. If I knew where mine were, I'd offer to send 'em to ya so you wouldn't have to waste your own money in order to try it out. I get horrible nausea when I'm pregnant, and someone recommended I try them, but it didn't work at all. The medication the doctor gave me didn't help either.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2013