Really dont want to have sex anymore.. adult content

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't understand that I'm just not at all in the mood anymore.. any sex we have is him pushing and pushing the issue and I just give in cause I don't want him complaining about it and he's starting to think I'm not attracted to him anymore, which isn't true I just feel fat and ugly cause I'm already a liittle overweight and I'm also bloated and just the worst nauseia and pregnancy syptoms this time around.. how can I make him understand I'm just not at all in the mood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• Some people are supper horny pregnant ladys and some are not your only 8 weeks your hormones are all outa whack youll be ok it comes with baby.
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 5:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Just tell him it is not him. It is you being pregnant. Tell him to get over himself. What is he going to do after. The baby is born and he has to wait 6 to4 weeks.

Answer by louise2 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I was that way until my 2nd trimester, and then I couldn't get enough of it, it may turn around
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Would a massage or bubble bath(or whatever floats your boat) help with your mood?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I was exhausted and bitchy for the first 3 months, and then after that I couldn't get enough. I'm talking strip teases, sex on the kitchen floor when he walked thru the door.... crazy horny.
    Let him know that if he is a patient, loving, daddy-to-be, he will be rewarded!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• true ballad
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• It normal to not feel like doing it for the first few months. But get ready to be in heat soon. You will want to do soon enough. But, make sure your man is supportive of you and not pressuring you or feeling overly frustrasted. Those kind of guys typically don't have patience when it comes to after delivery and recovery without sex for a while. good luck and congrats on your upcoming arrival of your baby!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

•  

Ask him to just "HANG IN THERE !!!"      good

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2013