I want to get marry but don't have no money and we being togeher for 6years and we are ready

Nikelle R.

Asked by Nikelle R. at 5:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• You should learn proper grammar before getting married. What exactly is your question?
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Go to a court house if you just want the papers its only a few hundred bucks... Ive been with my "husband" for 9 years were not married because it doesn't bother us at the moment. I wont get married untill we had the money to have a proper wedding it means more then paper to me. Hes already a husband to me so I feel like I can wait. :)
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 5:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I can't be a Bridesmaid but thanks, I look terrible in Chartreuse. Best wishes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• The Justice Of The Peace doesn't charge you to get married. If it's just about being married,instead of a party,you can do it for under $100. You can have the party later on

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Let's analyze this: 'Don't have no money' So... you have money? I mean if you don't have NO money, then you have it right?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• K that's great. Does HE want to get married? If not you might want to reconsider the whole relationship thing and where it's headed. Courthouse weddings are cheaper BTW.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Go to the courthouse and set up an appointment with a justice of the peace. Doesn't cost a lot, done in a few minutes. No fuss, no muss.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• You can get married by a judge. It is cheap.

Answer by louise2 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Go to the courthouse and get married.
    You can wear your pajama pants that you wear when you go to walmart.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Courthouse wedding
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2013