WOW! IS IT WINDY!

my washer took a dump and we don't have money to go the laundromat so i did clothes by hand in the kitchen sink. by washer terms, i did a total of seven loads today. all the shirts, all the pants and all the towels are washed. i did tshirts first, they filled up seven out of eight of my clothes line. and then i did pants, they filled up four of the lines and the towels filled up three. i let two hours between each load, and by the time i got out there with the towels, my hubby's work jeans were completely dry!

i still can't believe it! just had to tell you how hot and windy it is where i am.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I is 100 degrees here. If I put cloth on the line. they would be dry before I finished hanging them.

Answer by louise2 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Bummer. I hope you can get a washer soon. At least the wind helped you dry the clothes!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• That stinks but that's great that they dried so fast. Otherwise they could get mildew. Hope you can get it fixed soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• It's pretty windy here to. Big storms are brewing for us...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I bet those clothes smell good. Hope you get washer-Dryer fix soon.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• i ran out of clothes pins, so i used the hangers with the clips on them to keep the clothes on the line.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2013