Feeling baby move already?

I'm 14 almost 15 weeks pregnant with my second. I swear I feel baby move already! Is it possible or am I just imagining? And NO it's not gas I know the difference. It feels like little kicks or jumps not gas moving around. It's like little thumps comin from inside

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I think average is 18-20 week. Some women have felt it as early as 13 though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I did with my second, only when I sat in one position.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I did at 13 weeks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• its possible your body is more responsive to the movement
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• It's possible. While pregnant with #4, I awaken to bleeding one morning at 13 weeks. I went to the ER and they gave me an ultrasound. During the ultrasound as the baby moved on the screen, I felt the same movements inside me. If it wasn't for the ultrasound, I would not have noticed the movements or just written them off as gas. It's very possible to feel baby that early.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Definitely could be, especially since you've been pregnant before and know what to look for, or rather feel for.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• With 2nd and subsequent pregnancies you tend to feel them moving earlier. Not sure if it's due to your body actually feeling it, or if 2nd time moms are more tuned in to what it feels like.

Answer by missanc at 1:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I always heard that after your first pregnancy, you notice these movements earlier than the first. I think because you are used to the movement and know what it is.

I think it could be possible.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• At this early, Id expect to feel more like "flutters." The baby really isnt big enough to cause big old thumps that you can feel that distinctly...
    Its always possible but your baby is still pretty petite.
    KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 2:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2013