What name's will sound good together?

I am 23 weeks pregnant with my second and I know I am having a boy and me and my husband wrote down names that we liked and i did christen names and my husband non-christen names and it will be far to do one of each and we are not sure what ones will sound good together.
Zachary Harvey,Zachary Edward
Jonah Harvey,Jonah Edward
Mark Harvey, Mark Edward
if none of theses sounds good others that were wrote down
CHRISTEN:Paul,Daniel,Timothy,Adam,Luke NON-CHRISTEN:Jack,Tyler,Billy,Keith

I see someone added James asking nicely please no one else adds James me and husband both say no to James ask you nicely please just the one me and my husband wrote down thank you.

SB_1990

Asked by SB_1990 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Baby Names

• I find that James (happens to be a Biblical name) works as a good middle name for just about any first name. Harvey James. Edward James. Tyler James. Bartholomew James. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• It's CHRISTIAN
    Christen is a girl's name

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• How about Christen?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I don't care for Harvey, but any of the names you picked work well with Edward, in my opinion.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• I love the name Jonah
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Harvey Edward
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• hey dont care if dont care about the name harvey cause its not your baby so you dont have to name it my husband wrote it down so he likes it and so do I it's the same name sabrinas boyfriend from sabrina the teenage witch and i always thought that guy was cute i have looked him up in goggle images and he still looks little cute today but not as much and if you any of you ladies knows the show and use to watch you can check out for what he looks today too from goggle images willl have to type in Nate Ritchert 2013.
    SB_1990

Comment by SB_1990 (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• and no will not do harvey edward cause then will be both non christen names aka name from the bible or has something to do with God i go with that way then my husband gets what he wants and not me he goes something that is not in the bible or has anything to do with God and it will only be far to have one of each one from the bible or something to do with God and one that is not and then we both get what we want my husband is does believe in God but a big christen like he doesnt read a bible, doesnt pray at all well only on christmas, thanksgiving and easter and never goes to church me i do read my bible sometimes and pray more then him and goes to church sometimes too and i play lots of gospel music on my computer and he doesnt he says he is ok with gospel music but just not big on it.
    SB_1990

Comment by SB_1990 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I like Zachary Edward.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Paul Edward of course!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2013