So have you tried marijuana?

I just did for the first time and...I feel good! I'm so uptight and stressed out all the damn time. It's nice to feel relaxed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes and if I wasn't required to have random drug test at work, I'd smoke it. Just to relax.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Yeah like a decade ago. I bet people wish I would. I am upright as hell. No interest though I would just get fat and sleep all day between fits of uncontrolled laughter.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2013

• Yeah I don't like that aspect of it, but every once in a while when I need it it's nice to have.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I did when I was younger. Wouldn't do it now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I have used it, mostly for medical reasons.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Its good for relaxing, but I haven't used it in many, many years. I'm past the point of being able to relax on it, lol. I'd just end up a paranoid mess.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Though I have had MANY opportunities... some even as recent as a year ago... I have never tried it. I have been around it enough to know it smells like crap and the smell seeps into your hair, clothing... even your freaking shoes. It's nasty.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Yeah, way back when I was in high school.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• No, I've never tried it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Yes years ago. More recently the doctors suggested I try it for my pain, I haven't. I don't want to get the high feeling. I would rather stick to pain meds when I need to as at proper dosages they don't make me feel "high". I don't get any symptoms from the meds.

If I ever was to take it for pain I would smoke it, I would ingest it in other ways, lolipops, baked goods etc. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2013