is it too soon to fall in love again shortly after divorce

found a very nice man did not expect to fall in love wanted to date and be choosy but i find myself falling in love with him. i love the person he is the things he says how he feels about relationships and how they should be how he feels about our relationship he is raising 3 children on his own. he seems to be wonderful after 4 months of dating

cbwills

Asked by cbwills at 10:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• How long have you been divorced for?

I guess that doesn't matter, though! You're an adult and only you know if it's too soon to fall in love or not:0

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• There is no certain "time" when love happens. Go with it! Just beware that you may not have a lot to compare too since you haven't been "in the field" for awhile.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 10:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wasn't even divorced from my first(we were seperated) before I fell in love with my NOW husband.We have been together for three years,married for two and have a beautiful baby together.Sometimes you learn from your first husband and dont need to date around.Good luck.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

•  I think ANY time is a good time to fall in love. Good for you

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Just take it slow. After a divorce you have a lot of emotional baggage and don't even know it. You may love the way he makes you FEEL, but give yourself more time to really get to know him and more importantly get to know yourself again.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2009