Attention Walmart shoppers- will the mother of the 5 month old infant please meet the police in the parking lot to unlock your child from the sweltering car! UGH! adult content

Sorry don't have the link at the moment, but we hear about this kind of crap all the time! She didn't want to disturb her sleeping baby & was only going to be gone "a few minutes" (it was an 80 degree day) Surveillance footage showed she was in the store for 35 mins!!! Luckily the baby is OK. The mother is being charged with child endangerment. When will people wise up?!

I put up the TMI flag in anticpation of some of your answers.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• There is NO such thing as "I was only going to be gone for a minute" No matter what store you are talking about, you don't know how the lines are going to be. Would you rather listen to your baby cry from being awoken from his/her nap to soon or would you rather never hear their cries again? This is so unbelievably sad. I really hate people sometimes.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I put up the TMI flag in anticpation of some of your answers.

Thank you.

Brainless twats of galactic proportions like that should not be allowed to reproduce.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• She didn't want to disturb the baby? In an INFANT carrier? You just take the carrier with you DUMB ASS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some people should require a license before reproducing.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• the sad part is is her state's department of children & families will probably give the child back to her, and we'll later hear about the child being abused in some other way. imo- you fuck up once and you're done.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• That poor baby! The stupidity of people amazes me.

Answer by missanc at 10:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• People are so fucking stupid! How many times do people have to hear about kids dying before they stop doing stupid shit like this. Selfish twat just didn't want to have to carry the baby into the store!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• This makes me so sad. :(
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• stories like this are my least favorite part of summer
    and the way i know summer is finally here

why not just sit in the car with the kid until it wakes up?
    hell, i did that just last week- in front of my house!

oh! i know it was too hot (and she was only going to be in the wal mart for a few minutes) who the hell stays in wal mart for just a few minutes?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• WOW! not comprehensible to me!

Answer by older at 10:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I saw a thing on what would you do where they had a fake doll that cried, in a car and wanted to see how many people ignored it. Too many people were like oh well it wasn't my business. But a few of them nearly beat the mom up lol the camera crew had to step in a few times and let them know it was a tv show before it got ugly. Thumbs up to the people who wanted to beat the mom up, Id have been there with them lol
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 1:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2013