Am I going to lose the baby?

I found out last week I was pregnant and today I wiped and had a little pink tinge on the toilet paper. They said I am 8 weeks along and I should add that I have had mild cramping for over a month. Do you think I am losing the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I think you should call your doctor.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• See your doctor right away. Ask for a test of your progesterone levels. Many pregnancies are lost early on because of low progesterone levels. Good luck; you'll be in my prayers.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• You can have an internal ultrasound to detect a heart beat. I bled for a few hours with my first & I had a subchorionic hemorrhage. The baby was fine though. GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• You need to go see your doc. Have you told them about the cramping you have been having? If not, why the hell would you wait a month to tell them about that?! I did have some bleeding but it was just some spotting and the baby was fine. There is no way to know what it is till you go see your doc.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• call doc, get appt, and go in
    i would ask for EXternal scan

i bled, my doctor told me it was normal implantation bleed
    but then bled again and saw different doc who did an external scan that showed placenta issue
    never had an internal exam after that (15 weeks)

no way for anyone to tell you what is going on without an exam

good luck
    take it very easy until you see a doctor toda
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• a pink tinge is usually nothing. If you are concerned lie down on your left side for awhile. Limit your activity and call your doctor. Essentially put yourself on bed rest.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2013