Do you like the picture on your license?

Mine is terrible. Thankfully it's a couple days before my birthday and I will get to take a new picture today for my new license.

Huzzah!

It is bad to the point where stores don't want to take my license. I'm 40 lbs heavier in the picture, my hair is two feet longer and a different color. LOL it's me though.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Yes. It's funny because when I went in to renew my license, the guy taking pictures went on and on about how he's known for taking flattering license pictures. He wasn't kidding. It's one of my better pictures.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Hell No! My picture is horrible!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• That, my dear, is one of the few perks that comes with being blind. I don't have to look at the damn picture on my ID.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• thankfully i am in a small enough town they let you review your pic before they use it :)
    mine doesnt suck
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Mine looks like I weigh 300 lbs. Bad!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Yes, this is one of the first ones I have actually liked, I don't know if it was lighting or what but I look thinner in the picture (even though I have lost about 10lbs since it was taken)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• No of course not.

Answer by louise2 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I look like a got hit by lightening. Every time they took a picture I closed my eyes for some reason. So they said open your eyes wide so I look shell shocked.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• i like mine, but im weirdly photogenic (or so ive been told). i always raise my eyebrows just a little, tilt my chin up, and smile with teeth. thats what Oprah told me to do 10 years ago haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• I look red and I look fat.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2013