Do you have any plans for Father's Day?

My DH is working :(
So maybe we'll BBQ when he comes home. My Son made him a present in school :)
How about you?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 4:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2013 in Holidays

• Yes ! i have . how to implement it . any ideas . I love my father very much .
    childchar

Answer by childchar at 2:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Our youngest son and his family are hosting the whole clan. There will be 16 of us in all. The host rotates, but we celebrate a lot as a family. It's always special and we never tire of celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and holidays! We are so blessed and loved!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• My father died a long time ago and my hubby wants to go to the beach..so South Beach it is!

Answer by older at 4:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• the same thing we do every Sunday...go to my parents for lunch. we're pretty laid back about Fathers/Mothers day around here.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Not really sure yet. My DH has a baseball tournament this weekend, and we won't know when or if his team plays Sunday.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• Until tomorrow***
    mommy_jules

• My daughter made her dad a card, but that may be the extent of the festivities this year. We were planning to pick up my stepson and maybe have a family outing to play glow-in-the-dark miniature golf, but now my stepson and his dad have had an argument and the kid doesn't want to come. (I didn't tell him about miniature golf because I don't want him to come just for that if he isn't going to get along with his dad.)

Not to be a wet blanket, but I think these holidays suck. Kids should be appreciative of their parents spontaneously, when the moo strikes them which will happen now and then if the parents earn it, and parents should be appreciative of their kids every damn day of the year. I used to wish growing up that there could be a Kids' Day, where parents had to give their children sweet cards and tell them how special they were whether they meant it or not.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• My children are adults. They will come with their families for dinner. It will be a nice time.
    We are just having pulled pork and baked beans ( crock pots) and a green salad and watermelon. Unless someone brings something. I might add in deviled eggs.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2013

• my father passed a few years ago
    and my child's father has decided not to be a father to her

so just another regular Sunday
    Anonymous

• going to my parents' house for lunch, other than that nothing.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2013