How different are (or were) your pregnancy symptoms compared to your last pregnancy?

As I face another long 35 more weeks of pregnancy. I'm so scared to death, because my last was sooooo miserable. I was just curious how many others had similar or different symptoms with each pregnancy.

Marti123

Asked by Marti123 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first i loved it i had such an easy preganacy minus the c-section but with the one im having now I am having hard time lots of pains and worries not being able to have intercourse im more annoyed. im so stressed out and husband is not helping making it easier for me he doesnt help me with our son and his stressing me out and he annoys the hell out of me and so does his dog and cat
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• oh yeah but i do love being preganate and cant wait til I see my baby
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i am 3 months pregnant and i am not as sick as i was with my daughter she is 14 now and i have pains alot i never had with her maybe its cause i am 36 older now
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009