So now he is having weird dreams too?

My SO told me the other day that he had a dream that we were married and he got a phone call from the state patrol that I had been in an accident. He rushed to the scene to say goodbye and then I died. Apparently I had been killed by a drunk driver.

It's cool that he is dreaming about us being married since we've been talking about it a lot and looking at houses.

Anyone else's SO have weird dreams?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 10:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• Yeah my husband dreams all the time that we(the family) are in New York, and various things happen, always little adventures many involving his family(who he rarely talks with anymore). He is originally from the bronx and we have never been there as a family. So perhaps that is why, he also talks in his sleep lol the strangest is when he laughs in his sleep hehe
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Yeah. Mine had a dream that I told him I was going to go live wit this guy I used to know and have a baby with him, and that he could rent my condo here and I'd bring my daughter back for weekend visits. Not gonna happen--that guy was my ex for a reason.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2013