So Excited!!

My bestfriend from South Korea is finally coming to visit but there is one problem she will be bringing her boyfriend to and idk how he is but she told me not to make a big deal out of it like make big dinner so I said fine...So does any of you ladies have a idea if what I can do?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• First of all, you ladies look so pretty! What special event had you both so dressed up?

Anyway, since you live in Florida (which I love!) there are so many things you can take them to see & do. One of my bff's lives in Sarasota. I love the Gulf Coast- so beautiful. Anyway, the beach is a must! I know once you live there, the visits to the beach don't seem like a big deal. But for people who don't get to see or experience it on a regular basis, it's a must! :) Depending on their budget, you could do a dolphin tour, rent jet skis, go para-sailing, or snorkeling. And then hit the clubs or a restaurant in the eves. Have fun! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Awesome. What about taking them to see the sights where you live? Or out to a restaurant?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• That's a cute picture of you! I'd make a traditional BBQ for them. Burgers, dogs, corn on the cob, salads & whatever else you can think of. Give them a good dose of Americana!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I live in Florida and that sounds like a good idea I know she loves to see new places but all I know about him is that he likes to swim a lot
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Thank you ladies these are very good ideas and it was Prom :) That was her first time experiencing that she loved it
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2013