hi i ave sex on january the 18 on i got my period on january 24 it last for 3days. i ave sex on february 2 also on the 5-6 of february i take a pregnancy test on february11 with first morning pee on it was very faint i could hardly see it... when did i get pregnant could i be pregnant from before i got my period?

can some1 tell me when did i get pregnant

simone121

Asked by simone121 at 4:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Got pregnant in Feb. If you got your period in Jan you did not get pregnant before that.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• You so stupid.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Go to the Dr. They will eventually do an ultrasound to make that determination. In the meantime, they calculate based on when you missed your 1st period.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• welcome to cafemom

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• is this a math equation or a Maurey Plovich question

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• sex 2, 5 and 6 of February and then positive i pregnancy test on February 11
    ????
    is that even possible to get a positive result in such a short amount of time

pregnant since February
    doctors would certainly have given you a due date by now
    count days,

or get a DNA test done after baby is born
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• What did your DOCTOR say? You'll soon be ready for your 20 week ultrasound. Might want to get that scheduled before you call Maury.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• February 2nd since you had a faint positive on the 11th. ( nine days is enough time to register a very faint + ) Though based off your LMP it would be February 7th. Agree with the others ask your DOCTOR and call Maury if you need to.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Take another pregnancy test. They're cheap from Walmart and most grocery stores for like $1.00 or buy a few if you are the worrying type. However, you need to use some kind of birth control - pills or a condom or a birth control shot or more than one kind of birth control, so you don't have these type of worries.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 6:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I smell a "who's my baby daddy" question...hopefully you had sex with the same guy all of those times. And if you got pregnant around that time then why haven't you seen a doctor yet? I got pregnant in March and I've been like 3 times already...
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2013