Couple Sex Question. Maybe TMI

Is foreplay ok during pregnancy. Im 11 weeks pregnant and sometimes my husband inserts his fingers into my vagina. is this safe?? I've heard you can get an infection and that worries and scares me. Also, anyone use a vibrator or vibrating cock rings? Is this ok?? It feels like its going to shake the vibrate the baby to death lol. Thanks for the replies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would ask your doctor i know mine told me no
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• foreplay, sex, and masturbation are perfectly fine during pregnancy! :)
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• however i agree that you should ask your dr incase theres any hidden reason why you shouldnt
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Its safe unless you have any complications. The baby is well protected inside your womb so have fun and keep the love alive!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Its okay! I would just make sure he washes his hand before sex lol. Sound demanding but that way they are clean and you dont get an infection. Have fun.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009