Adult daughter

my 22 year old daughter came home from work around 10pm. told me she was going out again. shes a single mom with 2 little boys. its now 4:20 in the morning and no word from her. her and the boys live with me. tried calling her not answering her phone. she recently bought a piece of junk car. had it 3 months and it has been in the shop since shes had for one thing or another. she works and one of the managers has been hitting on her. i believe hes much older than her. thats where she said she was going to his house. my mind is playing all kinds of sinareoos in my head. like shes been in an accidient, the car broke down somewhere, etc. shes suppose to take her sons out today. hope she makes it home in one piece.

carolina54

Asked by carolina54 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• That scenario can bring all kinds of thoughts to your head and never good ones, I hope she is ok! try calling her friends and hospitals, hugs!

Answer by older at 7:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• embarrassedget your spelling together geesh

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• anon, look into the anguish of this mom's story and overlook the spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geesh!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I hate nights like that, when you're not sure what's going on & they aren't answering their phone. Is it possible she feel asleep at her friends house & maybe her phone is on vibrate? I sometimes have to tell myself, no news is good news. Hope all is alright. Please check back & let us know how things are doing. Hang in there.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• If she was going to his home, I think it's more likely that they fell asleep. Let us know what happened, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Answer by missanc at 9:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• When she gets home, it's time to have a long talk about respect and responsibility. So let us know when she gets there.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Stop being her built in baby sitter.
    You're being taken advantage of so she can go party. If she can afford to go out partying, she can afford her own damn rent and daycare.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Does she do this oftene to you? Doesn't even ask you if you can watch the kids?

Answer by louise2 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I hope she's home by now. Tell her how worried you were when you see her, and how you would appreciate being kept informed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I have been there. It makes a mom sick with worry.
    Is everything OK ???
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2013