What do you have planned today?

So, just to check in with you all, what's up? I've been in orientation the past two weeks and feel like I have neglected my Cafemom friends. I will be off tomorrow and then on to a normal schedule!

Hope to catch up soon! Everyone have a great Saturday

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• BBQ and drinks later. Meeting up with my gf after I'm done cleaning ( tell me to get off of cm) to shop for our hubbies for Father's Day.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• just got back from farmers market
    double checked everything i need to do to become a vendor- gah!

bbq with the family after i unwind
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• To message YOU later with a picture of my fathers day gift attempt.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• cut the grass today and cleaned the hamster cage. i dont think i plan on doing anything else beyond whats absolutely necessary for the rest of the day. we have practically lived at the pool all week so its time to relax!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• taking family to the OKC Zoo for DD's birthday...and it looks like the rain may stop just long enough for us to do that!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• My daughter is trying to talk me into taking her to the swimming pool. But between her asthmatic cough and the creepy crawler in our apartment complex, I don't know. We'll see.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I was super lazy last weekend so the house needs cleaned pretty badly this weekend. The only room in the house that doesn't need cleaned is my son's room and that says A LOT. But we have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow if I can stay focused and get everything done today.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Spent most of the day in one of the gardens and came in because I am getting sun burnt.   I spent about 4 hours in the main garden and probably got about 1/8 th of the way done- huge flower garden. I am thinking of taking a nap and if the wind dies down- maybe have a bonfire and a few drinks tonight.

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Oldest Son's friend is staying another night- getting picked up at noon tomorrow. Dau's 2 friends are getting picked up in about 1/2 hour so they are cleaning up all the stuff they got out to play with. They swam last night & again this afternoon. (The girls were up til 4:30 am!) So after I'm down 2 kids, I'm running the other 3 to a video rental store so they can rent some games for tonite. My dau gets free rentals for each A on her grade-card. :) We will be cooking out for dinner today & tomorrow. And will be visiting w/ my dad tomorrow too. You have a great rest of your weekend. Hope all the changes they've recently made to CM didn't throw you off too much when you came back! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2013