Have you try this

I was thinking about selling wraps and it calls it works I have try it do u like it and does it work I try every thing but I don't what to wast my money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2013 in Entertainment

• Wow hard to read. I haven't tried the wraps I've heard they work for some. I don't know what kind of investment is needed to begin selling or what kind of commission it pays. I'm assuming some people make money from it or they wouldn't do it.

I sell jewelry and it is free to set up a boutique and you never have to pay fees except a $1 processing fee when you get a commission check. 25% commission. I can PM you the link if you would like.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Huh? Wraps like sandwiches?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Belly wraps Julie they say that if you wrap your belly in some cloth with oils on it that you will lose inches.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I haven't tried "It Wraps" but I have tried other wraps. While I did lose inches, it was just water weight and will come back in a few days. However, my skin felt amazing afterwards.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. That's just one big run on sentence.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• I bought a wrap once and had no luck with it at all.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2013

• Wraps are a short term thing- whatever results a person may get, won't last long.

I would never use one- I think they are a waste of money. I'm just counting calories/ working out drinking water to get the results I want (that WILL last)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2013