I want to get my IUD out and I want to have another baby... Has anyone had there IUD taken out? DOes it Hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I guess it depends on how long your string is. I had to have mine cut because my husband "could still feel it". Which was bad for me because when I did have it taken out my doc had a hard time finding the damn thing. It just felt like really bad cramps when she did take it out. I have had another one put in since then and have an appt to get the string cut again. AAHHH!!!
    Becky247

Answer by Becky247 at 6:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• it doesnt hurt, not like having it put in
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I didnt feel it when they took mine out. And with my 2nd one it fell out on its own.
    KANDIERAIN

Answer by KANDIERAIN at 10:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It kind hurt but not to the point that you would pull your hair out and cry.. and yes I had mine taken out.
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Nope. I was in more pain when they put it in. The doctor just pulls it right out. You might spot a bit after it is out.,
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Nope. But Gl. I had mine taken out 4 years ago to have another one and I cant get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009